Monday, August 24, 2009

The day my home Kitchen Cabinet gave way

It was last Friday when it happened. A support piece that was holding the wooden board gave way and came crashing down were many many pots and pans, plates and bowls etc... Mostly were made of glass and porcelain.

All these happened during the day and after visiting my Mother on Friday, I came back home to a very messy kitchen. I thought a burgler had broken into as the kitchen was littered with glass and porcelain chips. After inspecting, I realised that it was one of hte support that had given way.. It was too dark and I cordoned off the area and decided to leave it to Sat before starting on clearing.

Then Sat came and Huiqin and I started work at 1000. By 1220, we had finally finished clearing the Kitchen... haiz... how tiring.

1 comment:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

oh no.. pls be strong ken.. ur family is always remembered..