Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good bye...

Good bye, you've been a great friend in this journey. It is time to say good bye and I do treasure the relationship that we've had. Trust me. However, a man's gonna do what a man's gonna do. It's time to move on and it's time to get uncomfortable again. I do not know how long I've known you but one thing i'm sure is that you're always there when I needed you most. We've had some really good times, and at times when I cry, you were there by my side. However, in my new life, there's no room for you..

You know, they say that time is relative. Time flies when I'm with you. How I hate it when it's time to part with you... Why must they seperate us? Why can't they leave us to be together forever? Ahh, the pressures of this world.

All I can say is that I love you, from the bottom of my heart and I am grateful for all that you've done for me.

Good bye pillow.

5 comments:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

-.-

Kristie said...

u can bring it along lor.. hehehhee

Hazel aka Qin said...

Hahaha... No no... That has to go... A new one will come and it'll be the same as mine! Hee...

Wanyun said...

wahahaha... well.. i wonder what i will miss most when i move out next time :P

weiyan said...

hahah...ya i tink a new pillow will be gd..