Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Building Fund

It's this time again and it's time to sow. I do not know how many times I've participated in the BF campaign but every one is different. The feeling, the times we are going through is all unique for each campaign. This round, there are so many things that I can expect God to be moving in. The unit in Bedok, the Church building in southern Singapore, career, family, ministry... Wow, the though of it excites me.

Back to the new building, I really think I know it. It is actually at Kallang. This is according to insider information. Pretty reliable source.... So good la, got water, good fengshui. And it is new our new place at Bedok so that means lesser traveling..

CNY is just over, loved the fact that this year, I can be with Qin, my new wife.. I remember the very first CNY we had in 1998. I asked her if I the dream will be a reality and she considered so long. It was over the CNY period that she said "Just don't let this affect your studies." "Huh? What you mean?" "You know it lo." "So it is a yes la?" "You know it la"...

Ha, and so I scored that night.

2 comments:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

wah! i also heard it's at kallang leh, but according to e latest blog, it's CBD, and kallang doesn't fall in the CBD area.. SIS?

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

oh yes, i'll be seeing you starting nx wk, will be there for 8 wks, see where and when u'll be, i'll try to find u k?