Saturday, April 24, 2010

Love Nest

We started this project round about the 15th of March. It's been 5 weeks now and based on estimation, we'll be getting the keys to the new gate around the middle of this upcoming week. Was just looking at my previous few posts, the pictured showed piles of sand. Well, things have changed much now. I have been going down to take snapshots of the place off and on. Just that I haven't been posting them. No one knows how the place looks like except for Qin and myself and out immediate family members. Of cos the contractor - Cheng himself. The floor is not the typical glossy white.

Today, we just procured the TV console. This should be the final big ticket item already. It cost just under 1k. I think we are a little crazy but ya, that's how things are to be. We have been going to the shop for about 5 times already and finally decide to get this. I think we are too fickle minded. Or, in my company's terms, we adopt a more dynamic approach in our development.

I'm not too sure if I have mentioned about this before, but a child's brought up must be in a centre of Excellence. I just noticed this and man, it really blew my mind when I discovered this truth. My Chairman says he is a person of excellence. He elaborated further and said that everything that he sees, touches or comes into contact, must be excellent. He is a multi-millionaire. In CHC, we generate many millionaires too. Most of them grew up in the church. Pst has a spirit of excellence and this is shown throughout the whole building and the projects CHC takes part in. Growing up in such an env, will cause one to know what is the bare min standard and hence, pushing the level of excellence up. Same for a house, it may cost more to get furniture from a certain shop as compared to another one. But well, if your next generation is going to be brought up in this env, it might just be worthwhile to invest a little more...