Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3 weeks

It's been 3 weeks since I started on this new job. Must say it is pretty boring. Well it's kind of like fishing and there's lots of waiting. Patience is definately needed. So I shall not talk much about this job... One thing good about this job is it helped me understand the job market better...

Well, Qin and I recently celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. I mean time really flies. I cannot imagine being married for 1 year already. We celebrated by watching the video/photos of our wedding tgt. Haha.. what hilarious time. Back then it was really quite madness come to think of it. There was so many things to do with so little time. The house, the honeymoon, the banquet, the matri, photos, bridal gown etc... madness. But glad they are all over. One year on, we are happily living in Bedok South and enjoying every moment of it. In my opinion, my house is the best house... I'm sure everyone thinks that way as we all design our house ourselves. Everyone will think his/her house is the best. I truly enjoy living in it that I still struggle to leave the home for work. Esp when I see Qin still sleeping in bed. Last night, she switched on the a/c... we seldom on it. I slept well but still woke up at 1am and then again at 5am. Why? I dunno.

I'm happy that my friend Wanyun is getting married soon... Like real soon. Happy that she is settling down and joining the club. Life'll be different. Happy to see people getting married. I think cos that always reminds me of my own wedding. In fact, just had dinner with Qin's family at boon lay raja restaurant. That was exactly 1 yr anni to the day.

Ok, tmr's Christine Too's birthday. Gentle reminder... haha.

3 comments:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

congrats ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! share more bout ur new job k? i'm going into ur ex co. nx wk, but u and PL are both gone, faintz.

KennethTeo said...

Haha... have fun then. I miss the canteen food... esp the fruit stall. I heard the person taking PL is very on the ball.. So I'm sure you'll get your thing double quick time... I hope you can do a great job by tidying up the place.. Call me if you want to know more things. haha

Wanyun said...

Sorry i'm a bit slow cos didn't read for a long time.. and happy to see my name! hahhaa...

Yep real soon, and haven't done much hahaha.. looking forward to it and can't wait for everything to be over! :)