Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wrapping up the year

As 2011 comes to a close, it is time to evaluate and plan for 2012.

2011 has been an eventful year. With many things happening. Qin and I changed our jobs. Massive changes in Ministry for both of us. And I have been flying and seeing places that I have never been before. Brother moved to be my neighbour. Parents relocated to Central Singapore.

As I was flipping my passport the other day, I noticed for 2011, my traveling has significantly increased compared to 2010. Both for work and non-work.

1X Taiwan
5X Vietnam
1X Thailand
5X China
4X Malaysia
1X Macau
1X Hongkong

With most of the travelling happening af the 2nd half of the year, it is like 2 to 3 times a week. Interesting. Wonder what 2012 will be like.

Will probably blog more about food the next time.

No comments: