Sunday, July 27, 2008

Internet down

My internet was down and it still is. Now using Huiqin's laptop. Anyway, I've won a canon ixus camera recently and got blessed with a sony PSP. Yea. I've been to a wedding recently too and took note of some stuff and will type a check list here.

Not in order:
1. Open doors for couple to enter the room. Couples must not open for themselves.
2. Music to start on time and be in working condition.
3. Bride's father to be briefed on what to say. Not "I Do" but "My wife and I"
4. Ensure page boy/flower girl walks promptly.
5. Guide parents up stage to sign
6. Musicians play background as they sign.
7. Prep holy communion elements.
8. Union candle to be lighted. Not the centre one but the two side candles.
9. Help bride to get up from kneeling.
10. Remove cushion in front of bride and groom.
11. Usher parents to come onstage to pray for couple.
12. Sound man to remember to play march out music.
13. Open door for couple.
14. Sound check for Pastor's mic.
15. Ensure Pastor has food and drinks.

Anymore to add????

No comments: