Saturday, September 6, 2008

30th Post

It's been a long time since I've posted a post. Work has been busy and it's really amazing how God gives you what you asked for. I wanted a job that is exciting challenging and also rewarding. I clearly said it has to be aviation related and not hardcore engineering. If possible something at the management level. So here i am, trying to cope well. In any case, it's a job that I've wanted and it sure is interesting. I got to go up 2 aircrafts that day and I do not need to be seperated from my loved ones. Hee. I shall not reveal too much. But yea, I'm lovin it.

5 comments:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fairy said...

so kenneth..r we in e same co??haha

KennethTeo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KennethTeo said...

hey dennis, i deleted your comment cos i wanna keep the suspense of my company. hee

KennethTeo said...

Miss cheong, just say that I get to see your company every day... ha.