Tuesday, September 30, 2008

In Office

I'm in office now. Lunch time but not eating with the rest. I'm going to move office soon and I've got to clear my food stuff. Ha, so here I am clearing my cup noodles. It's a rainy day and it's so shiok to have nissin with me and a cup of drink.

The little things in life.

For the past weekend, I've been around the island taking photos. Going to post them up soon I hope. Going to find time for that. Yay, tomorrow is a public hol. Good break from all the work. My work is not exactly stressful or anything. In fact, I find that it lacks challenge. haha. It's not stressful enough. Come on, give me more. I feel like a retiree now... I like the times where I have so much things that I do not have free time. I like the feeling of getting many things done. a sense of achievement....

Anyways, as i was mentioning, I'm going to shift office soon. Going to be at a place nearer home and perhaps that'll cut my traveling time by that little bit. I'm now counting down to that day (prob mid Oct). Better food awaits me.... ha.

Looking forward to December and yes, planning to go on hols. Yup, probably the first time you hear someone going on hols during probation. Ha, but who cares. Just take leave la. Boss has regretted giving me a verbal approval. And the tickets have already been booked. Haha...

Company's computer sucks. Many things cannot do. Websites can't visit. Talking of which, I'm having problems with codex in my home laptop... Haiz. Irritating.

2 comments:

laimeng said...

codec??

Hmm.. tink u can go download.com to download! =D

Ah JaN said...

need one who to call?


JAN lorr

hahhaha