Saturday, October 25, 2008

Social Issues

Well, the last time I've blogged was on the 8th. Some people may think that I usually blog on pretty racist things. However, I just want to take this oportunity to clarify that I am not a racist bogger but rather I like to discuss on social issues. Foreigners and overcrowding of bangla is a social issue in singapore. THere aare also many mainland chinese aka chinamen. I am a Chinese too and Ido discuss abt them as well. Racism is not the focal point in this blog.

Talking of which I have been watching this program called top gear on BBC. Apparently, these englishmen are very open in descriminating americans, germans etc... Well, in those countries, no one cares abt what you say really. They just laugh it off. There are actually a lot of good stuff that I wish I can blog abt but due to the sensitive nature of it all, I shall keep silent.

Going to play for a wedding soon and on sun, a baby shower to attend. Well, the baby is Vic Lim's and Yvonne's.. I still remember the day I attended their wedding at raffles hotel... Ha. Looking back, I think I've changed a lot. In terms of priorities, attitudes.. Not quite sure if it's forbetter of for worse...

Anyways, this week has been a really busy week. At work, lots of stuff to do, pressure.. you name it. Ministry wise, not talk abt it. Have you ever had something stuck up your anus before and it feels really uncomfortable? That's the feeling. I'm not quite sure if using this analogy for ministry is politically correct, but that feeling is hard to describe. Maybe that's what Paul meant when he said there's a torn in his flesh. Talking abt anus, I do have that exp when I went to see the doctor once in the army. He stuck a device to do some checks.. how interesting... Marriage wise, still preparing. I'm just so tired. Slept for 3 hours that day. Trying to keep awake during meetings. Can't really believe it. It's amazing why I'm not fired from my job...

1 comment:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

sensing sth here.. =)

jiayou ken!!