Tuesday, October 28, 2008

German and Poems

Well, just came out of a German class this morning. Company sent me. Ok, not exactly German but all these financial terms are all so Chim. Just when I thought IRR and MIRR were mind boggling, then came EBITDA multiplier and other models which they assume everyone in there knows all the terms. Perhaps I should have not taken engineering, but well, it is still the toughest course ever, so if I can understand engineering, I can understand everything else rite?

Ok, on poems... ah. Though I am not formally trained in poems, I shall not comment on the poem that Weiyan has written on her blog. However, if you remembered, I once submitted a winning entry before and my poem DID won me a nice canon Ixus camera worth abt 500 bucks. IE My poem was worth abt 500 bucks... So, first, why is weiyan's poem not rhyming? maybe more chim poems do not need to rhyme...

Anyway, just a revelation to share and especially with the poet is that when one person is so very close to you, often you do not see the person's face. When God is hugging you, you can't see him anymore but you'll just have to trust that He is even closer than when you can see Him. Well, I got this revelation when I was hugging Qin. I always like to see her face but she always like to hug me... It's quite hard to describe and i will not attempt to do so. Anyway, you can't see a person's face when hugging a person la.... Just like you can't lick your own elbow (ok, I know you're so going to try this out)....

No comments: