Monday, October 6, 2008

Turn over

My boss is not in office as he is on course for 3 days. Well, i'm free in a sense as no one's having things for me but yet, things do not get moving as well. A lot of the things i do need him to approve and basically need him ard.

Well, heard of another colleague who is leaving. Just last week we had a farewell for one. this is bad and considering the situation outside, this is really bad... ha. I do not know why people will quit but well, perhaps they are more interested in other things. With so many people leaving, I think the general morale of the place has gone down.

It's another 2 hours to end of the day and will be going down to Zhiming's place at balestier. Never been there before and hopefully I'll get to meet Huiqin before that for dinner or something. Just had lunch and I'm super sleep now. Hiaz.

No comments: