Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pictures

Ok, the next pose will be on pictures. Took some pictures on my HP and I'll be uploading them soon... Now using company laptop, not very convenient due to lak of software... In a few hours' time, it's pledging. It's fun and exciting and let's see how God's going to move. OK, going to rest now.. Last week was so shiok cos of long wkend. And I'm excited cos I'll be leaving on a jet plane soon...

this week, got some delays due to some problems faced. Haiz, thank God i'm not the main guy responsible. Well, it's really not easy to run the operations when you're new. Definately, you'll need someone with many yrs of exp. And the best part is there is no proper training. Why is it that it's only after I joined that they decided to implement certain measures for orientation?

Ok, wedding planning is also in a mess... Haiz. so many things to think with 1 brain....

No comments: