Monday, November 3, 2008

Final Exam Recalled

Ah, just read Laimeng's post on her final exams. I dun know y I keep writing abt other ppl's blog on my blog. Anyway, as I read on, I remembered my final exams too.

The feeling is just uncontainable. You want to shout it out that finally studying is over. You want to slap the lecturer who gave you so much work to do. You want to plan what to do after the papers.. Ha. Meng has feelings that she can't really express.. it's normal. The anxiety and the uncertainty...

When I was having my final exams just in April this yr, I recall a very anxious Kenneth. Planning for Job Interviews. At the same time coping with the FYP and the thesis.. Oh the all important and all irritating thesis. Ammending and ammending and still more admmendments. I think I can almost memorise the entire thesis. I also took a specialization module that required me to writea lot a lot a lot of words in the report. One was 100 plus pages and the other was 40? In the end, it was typing and lots of typing. To add to that I needed to boost my cap up to get better honours and so can't slack for the exams. In the midst of all these, I was doing my PPL and planning to propose. Got to get all the elements ready and the plan must not fail. All these things added up to make one really stressful life. the uncertainty of finding a jo was also there.

Glad that it's finally all over, but now, it's the planning for the wedding that is quite a headache. But I know I'm capable of doing more. Once capacity is stretched, haha... Now staying in office till 9 plus pm is nothing when I've stayed in NUS till 2am for FYP. typing reports is nothing after I've typed numerous reports b4. Stressed is nothing, after I've gotten my wings.. What can be more terrifying than flying to Malacca on your own and landing on the runway with only a map and watch. What can be more scary than sitting in a general handling test with captain Andrew Law for GFT? What's more exciting than stalling the aircraft at 3000 ft in the air? Been there done that bought the mug..

It only shapes us better.....

1 comment:

Ah JaN said...

ha still remember, my last paper, i have exam FEVER right after...



hehe