Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tired

I'm tired. Just came back from SGN (Ho Chi Minh City) last night, reached home at 2am and going to spend 1 day in SIN (Singapore) before flying off to MFM (Macau) tomorrow. Slept 4 hours for the past 2 days... and probably going to be like that also for the next 2 days.. I'm so tired but the last thing I want is to be caught sleeping during working hours.. My colleague took urgent leave while I can't due to probation... AND, 24 more hours to MFM but till NOW still can't find hotel room in Macau... How?!!?!?! Then a verse came to me....
Matthew 8:20 Jesus replied, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."

Guess I'm going in blind. i.e. searching for hotels tomorrow. After touching down on Sat midnight, it'll be service and then lunch with Aunty Shirley.. hope it will come to pass. Then it's the end of the wkend.

Ok, I'll post photos of the trip when I have time. Saw Charles Darwin theory in Saigon... explain more again.

Chaoz

2 comments:

Kristie said...

so how was ur macau trip? =)

KennethTeo said...

not too bad, though I would not stay for more nights even if given the opportunity. Mostly for gamblers and smokers... Didn't go over to Hong Kong though...