Friday, November 28, 2008

Webcam fun

Ha, tried my webcam on my new laptop last night. Well, it is not quite new but I didn't have the chance to use it till last night and Qin was my audience. It's quite fun and I waved, showed her my tongue and then my feet and did shadow dancing last night too. Behaving quite like a kid though. Then the most fun part was to bite my pillow and then take out Qin's shirt and bite it in front of her (she has clothes in my house)... haha... Now, why am I bloging this? I think cos I'm too free in office liao.. Project delayed.. Everyone just sit back and drink coffee.. And hope no one else in Mumbai gets killed... also waiting for Thailand to open up the airport... So many things happening in the countries nearby. Thank God Singapore is still relatively safe.

2 comments:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

"then take out Qin's shirt and bite it.."

i think that this just sounds, interesting.. =)

KennethTeo said...

that's y i added the patenthesis.. sounds wrong