Saturday, April 4, 2009

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Since the DAY, I have slept a total of approx 10 hrs. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. There are people who make things happen and people who wait for things to happen and some wondered what happen.... I do not know why some people at senior positions can be so small in their thinking. No spirit of excellence. Cannot be bothered to think ahead. lazy. Incompetent. Some people are slow. They are very trying but seriously, you are way too slow. I want this piece of work done 5 hrs ago and you're still working on it? Poor IT skills. Is it my fault that you do not have proper training in IT? Sometime people like to blame everyone else for things. Is it my fault that you do not have a better education and thus cannot command a higher pay? Come on get real. This is life.

There are just so many things that I wanna do but cannot due to my time in work. Wonder how's Jan doing...Hope he is recovering well. Hope that everyone's BF will be fulfilled. Hope that Easter is well prepared. Totally no time to prep. I need to sleep. Working tomorrow. and probably the day after too.

1 comment:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

haiz.. ken, tt's y u muz arise, so tt w e given authority, u can initiate change, and w e change, bit by bit, u can change e culture.. totally get wat u mean, tt's y i'm determined to stay on for nw..

jiayou man! hope tt thru it all, u'll be stronger.. =)