Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wedding Rehearsal

Qin and I just had our wedding rehearsal. While we are lying on the bed that is. She was reading out the proceedure from the wedding preparation guide and I was saying out the vows and all that. We kept laughing... There's a part that the Pastor ask us to join our right hands. And I started playing thumb wrestling.. Then when pastor was continuing with the proceedure, I imagined a last minute guest just walked in and immediately pinched Huiqin and ask her "What colour?" Then after everything when it's time to lift the veil and kiss the bride, I lifted the imaginery veil and attempted to lick her nose.. Hhaaaahhaha.

6 comments:

Hazel aka Qin said...

... ... U actually blogged abt this?!?! Faints... But it was so funny...

Fairy said...

hahaah.. make sure u do it on the real day too! ha.anyway happy super belated bdae! hiek

KennethTeo said...

Thank you. = )

nick0 said...

I want to have a good laugh on your wedding day! Wahaha.

KennethTeo said...

hey, wedding is no laughing matter...

Hazel aka Qin said...

... ... u very funny la... Hmmm... Or trying to be funny huh?!?!?