Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

11th of April is my birthday. This year's birthday's really unique.

Some of my church friends forgotten all about it and called me to apologized. My cell group gave me a pair of shoes which I just got the correct size recently. My card was in a bottle. It's still in the bottle as I cannot take it out. There is a person by the name of "Fake Love" who sent me an sms "happy birthday" that's all. WTH!!! So insincere. To be honest, I felt insulted. Such a cheap sms might as well don't send. "Fake Love" really lives up to his name. Even a system generated sms can do better than that. Then on the actual day of 11th, I was in the office working. I bought a cake myself and gathered my colleagues and asked them to sing happy birthday song for me. I then cut the cake while they all went back to their respective areas to work. I distributed the cake and begged them to eat. Some did some were too busy to do so.

Nah, some of the above are true some are not... Ha.
This is a bo liao post.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Ken.

1 comment:

Hazel aka Qin said...

I see that u have nothing better to do... I know what's true and not. But I did have dinner with u! I celebrated for u on the actual day rite... Can u dun be funny and remember the wrong thots and forget the truth? Haiz....