Monday, June 2, 2008

2 more days to BKK

As the title says, 2 more days to Thailand. Well, I've been saying this for a long long time. I think ever since 2 months back. I'm going overseas. Well, many have gone and came back but I'm still here on this island. So this wed, I'm finally going off. Ok, going to plan what to buy. Got to come up with a shopping list... However, I dun think we'll buy really a lot as things there are not really super cheap. It is afterall, quite tourist infested.

For BBK, I'll just go and enjoy myself. Althought we have 7 days there but it seems like things will pass quite soon. With 2 days at Pattaya, it's 5 days in BBK. After all the planning, it seems like it's just nice.

Recently, I've been sleeping really early like about 10pm. I do not know why. Then I'll wake up at 4plus 5am, at times even at 2am... I have no idea what is happening. It's like some jet lag. Why???? I haven't been doing much but I just feel so tired. I think the spirit of "nua"ness is clinging onto me. I've got combat that....

4 comments:

laimeng said...

oh no!
go bkk cannot slp at 10pm one leh! =X

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

can can.. den u can wake up in e middle of e night to give everyone restroom call.. =)

KennethTeo said...

Oh I have the habit of waking up in the middle of the night and sleep walking and also slapping people's face when they are asleep.

Ah JaN said...

Oh no Army Daze...Ken


haha