Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back from BKK

Ok, I"m back from Bangkok. Left last wed evening on Air-Asia's A319. It costs only 99cen and the flight was still only half filled. Upon reaching Bangkok we went straight for Pattaya and we reached the hotel at about 1plus 2 am. We settled down and rested for the night.

The next day was a very xiong route march from Jontiem beach to Pattaya beach. well, It's my fault for suggesting it but it really looked close on the map. Ha. So in the end, we had lunch, did some water sports and then went for the thai massage. Dinner was some seafood by the beach but sad to say, it's nothing wow lei.

For those who will ask the standard question "How was the trip?" Here's the standard answer "It was good."...

Then we spent more time at Pattaya the next morning before heading back to BKK. Over there, it was shopping, shopping and more shopping.

I'm keeping this post short as there's not much photos to display (blogspot dun like me) so dun wanna bore u. We went to Chatuchat-weekend flee market. Good experience. It's amazing to see such a place. I cannot imagine working there as a sales girl. Ha, super warm and stuffy. Bought lots of clothes and stuff. Rachel and Laimeng were really amazing shoppers. They can really walk non-stop whole day, many days. As long as there is a shop that sells shoes/handbags/earrings/belts/wallets/blouses/skirts.... they'll check it out. The first few days was still ok for me but by the 3rd day, my poor legs were crying out... I've had enough. haha. They were protesting for a break and my mind gave in. I decided that I'll go back to the hotel while the girls happily walk through the "all similar looking" shops. Qin then came to join me in the non-shopping itienary cos i think she also feel bad I'm all alone. In the end, we started setting meetng time and place and so Qin and I did our own things while Meng and rach carried on their quest for the best deals. I am more of a food person and spent more time eating and drinking. Meng and Rach are true blue shopping queens.

All guys listen, Never Ever go on a shopping trip with girls, you'll die a horrible death. Ha. I really take my hat off Rach and Meng, they can really buy and buy and buy and bargain and bargain and bargain. Amazing. Is it a DNA in all females???

Anyway, I'm back and at the airport, I received a sms. Seems like there's a major lapse in the CG admin. Just went to look into it and replied some e-mails. Ok, It's back to life and back to reality. I think you should really go check out Meng's and Rach's blog for the things they bought. They displayed all the items they bought and took a photo in the hotel room. I think the whole of Bangkok was there. I can safely say I spent the least amongst the 4 of us if you dun count the spa I went at healthland. HHA....

Oh ya, last thing, the airport has a service where by they can wrap up your luggage esp if you are carrying a backpack. You need not bring your own clig wrap and DIY. I was conned into doing it.. What a joke. = ).

P.S: The best buy I got was probably a gift for my beloved nephew. I will not reveal it here but hopefully I can take a picture of it soon and post it up. Ok, gtg now...

Oh ya, did I mention that Qin went for a 2-hour nail spa? and I waited for her there..... That's why I said never go on a trip with girls only. Ha.

3 comments:

Ah JaN said...

Here am i again,,haha after the wrong posting...hehe

Well “血拼" is ger stuff..i agree.. "Hi-5", Ken i am not a shopping guy too...I pays..-_-"

Yup looking forwards to the photos ya

See ya soon :D

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

a little bit late to realize tt girls shop as though there's no tml... -_-"

welcome back to sg! i'll join u soon.. =)

weiyan said...

haha.. shopping is an art.. gd for exercise also ma...hehs.. post up photos soon ya?