Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Posts

Just realised I've been blogging on this blog for a couple of years now. Eversince I started work I guess. The first few posts were about the proposal and then the marriage and the honeymoon and there was the house and then there was me quiting my previous company to join my current company.

Well, as of Monday, I fired my boss. Well, I tendered basically. It's no secret now. I tendered without having another job. It is simply too boring and I think I should never fake my way in. Basically, be truthful during the interview and that will ensure that you get the job that best fits you. Well, I must say that we all behave not quite ourselves during interviews. Maybe I was just better at acting. But I cannot simply put on the mask everyday from 8.30 to 6.30 right? So I've called it quits. I have something in the pipeline, something exciting....

Shall not reveal it for now, well, it's aviation related I must say. and that is why it made it to "Aviation Passion" blog... haha

OK, 2010 is a year that I've been very busy, and hence blogged very little. It's a year of switches, career switches in fact. Ok, I'm going down to help carry the groceries now. Qin bought them from Carrefour and is back in a cab...

Chaoz.

1 comment:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

proud of your choice, firing e boss! looking forward to gd news!