Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Attitude

I spoke with a gentleman some time back. Basically called him to ask if he wants to leave for another company. Asked him to share with me more about what he is doing and man, what attitude.

"I tell you technical things you also don't know" "I can understand cos you are not technically sound, so it is normal for you not to understand what I am doing"

Nevermind, I see you can zuai for how long. Finally asked about the pay. He is earning SGD2,600 on contract. Ok, forget it. Earn so low and still so zuai.

Guess what, today he called and asked if the offer still available. Well, according to him, the contract has become very unstable. He needs to look for another job.

My reply...... "Sorry, the position is closed"

Lesson: always have a good attitude. You'll never know when the tide will change.

1 comment:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

nowadays 2.6 talks louder than 6.2..