Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Alamac

Well, of course I do not look up the Alamac. But I just got this Prudential diary from a birthday girl and they have this quote for every week for 2009. So I decided to look up my wedding dates and see what's the good advice they give.

On the week 14th to 20th sep (before marriage), it states: "The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. - Ben Stein"

Ok, so very good. I've decided to marry Huiqin and yes, I have taken that first step.

Then the following week 21st to 27th sep (life after marriage), it states: "Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric - Bertrand Russell"

Ok, so the idea to marry Huiqin was really eccentric but I must not be afraid of this decision for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.

What devine revelation....

1 comment:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

really proud of your divine revelation, keep coming yeah? =)