Monday, December 15, 2008

Back from ADL/MEL

Just landed last night. Met Huiqin at the airport and on the way back in the cab, was fed with bad news, bad news and even more distressing news. From ECP all the way to Chinese Garden.. Amazing how much things can happen in a week. It feels like i'm back to the battle field.

Anyway, stay positive and let me just recall of all the good things 2008 has brought.

I completed my FYP.

I graduated.

I had the best semester results thus far.

I proposed.

I got my PPL.

Found a reasonably well-paying job.

Went to 3 countries in the past 3 months.

I got a new laptop, both personal and office.

Got a new guitar (Taylor).

Got a PSP.

Raised new Cg-ics.

Raised new guitarists.

Not too bad for a year. But next year will be better. I'm excited about marriage life. I'm excited about planning for honeymoon. I'm excited that I will be getting deferment for ICT. I'm excited over the new vision for W302, seeing it expand and a house filled with happy people. I'm excited about things in my workplace (if you've read the news today). I'm excited over building fund and how God is going to bless my life and just watching His blessings unfolding in my life is... speachless.

yea, 2009 will be exciting.. Today, I'm leaving all my troubles behind....


P.S. more photos of the trip in the next posts.

No comments: