Friday, January 9, 2009

A new blog

I'm thinking of setting up a new blog. Most likely it'll be launched in the next few weeks. To add to that mystery, I will not reveal the blog address.. Hmmm.. or maybe I should. Or should I allow only certain readers to read? Maybe I should just keep it a secret.





I kind of slip into a mood where young kids will post such entries and all the friends will go... "huh.. let me know the address.. let me know the address..." And there'll more more hustling and tustling before finally revealing it. But actually from the start already want many others to know.


But Kenneth Teo is diff. This blog is seriously going to be private. It'll be a blog bet Qin and I.

4 comments:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

i'm ur loyal fan, pls dont leave me behind.. i'm following thru ur many many many many posts even though i'm workin till 4am!!!!

yours,
your crazy fan =)

KennethTeo said...

wow, now i feel bad writing so much so that u have to read them..

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

it's okayz, that's what fans are for..

cmanling said...

hahahah.. like love letter like tat le....XDXD