Friday, January 2, 2009

Vision

The power of visualization we all heard of this esp in the 4th dimension by Dr David Cho.

So what's the vision for 2009. I know that everyone's saying life's gonna get tough as the economy goes down.. Well, nothing can be worse with the newspapers headlines on the 1st day of the year telling everyone to brace up for a rough road ahead. What i believe is that I have a God who is bigger than any recession. Someone must survive this recession, why can't it be me? Someone will have to prosper in times like these, why can't it be me?

In 2009, there are a few things that so desperately need to change. First, it's the CG. Beloved W302. It's gonna go thru some overhaul. I'm given a quarter. Time's tight but well, in every company, if the CEO does not know what to do, the company is as good as dead. The plans must be rolled out soon, if not, yesterday. Probably I should get everything out in my goal card. But, nvm, I'll write here first. And if you are from W302 and are reading this, this concerns you...

Ministry - massive overhaul. CGic run the show for ministries. Spear head them. CGM wise, short and sweet CGMs. Atmosphere: one where people are happy and new friends are welcomed. Not forced, not with fake smiles but genuine warmth.People would want to come back again and again. People will be teachable and yet, brave and bold at the same time. People who are not bold, will never ever get anything done in his/her life. By asking people to be bold and brave and make a stand, we're actually helping people to be more "human" I have never seen a big CEO who has wishy-washy personality. If not D, how to make it in life? However, most, if not all, big bosses know one thing: while they are strong and mighty to many others, there is a channel that they bow down to. There is one authority that is greater and that is which they must revere. This will be the immediate plans for W302. We're in the business of meeting needs, touching lives. Commitment is the basis for anything to be built. Happiness and satisfaction is what that is required for continuous commitment. Leave no man behind is the moto for 2009.

Marriage - All set for the big day. Sep 09 seems quite far away but it sure is not. There's so many things to do and to settle. At this point in time, you'll be glad you're in church as your CGL will guide you and assist you.. but wait, who's my CGL? Or should I get Huiqin's CGL to help.

Work - Work wise, things are uncertain. As my unit faces challenges after challenges. Things are not smooth sailing but since when are things suppose to be smooth sailing? There are fires to fight and I can only pray for the wisdom of God to be upon me as I attend meetings and engage in discussions. Now's still learning stage, but it'll end soon when I will be given more responsibilities.

Finances - This year is probably the toughest that's going to be. I'm standing on my own and the capital outlay for marriage is not small. House, loans, reno, dinner, church wedding, etc etc etc.. salary wise, cannot demand for more as the market is not ideal and it's definately not an employee's market now..

On Health - I've decided that talk is cheap. Action speaks louder...

Ok, this is roughly it. I'll transfer all these stuff to the SMARTER format and have a more thorough planning once again.

Time to go off.

1 comment:

:: 哭泣的星星 :: said...

wah! wat a detailed and all-rounded goal setting.. gotta start mine soon!