Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, New Vision

Well, the new skin marks the start of a new year. I was planning to get all things sorted out and do much planning for the new year as such I didn't plan for any countdown parties. In the end, I was sound asleep when the clock hit 12. I heard some people shouting but I was too tired and was totally knocked out. That's countdown 2009 for me this year...

Few hours before that, I was working in office due to some last minute changes and this concerns operations and I've got to stay back to settle that. Thank God I didn't stay for too long. Huiqin and i have started on a new Mickey Mouse Jig Saw puzzle. This one is one which we felt will be the hardest as the background has lots and lots of white...



This is the one, 1000 pcs.. Bought some time back but only got time and determination to start now.. I think we are doing pretty well on the time for this one. I'll update on the progress soon... As of now, it's about 80% done. we have spent about 7manhours on it. Official start time was last night 2030hrs.

Yesterday, I also shifted my home desk top and got the internet connection set up once again. not forgetting that the search for the right house continues. Ring wise, also got some options. Met the parents too and get the T&Cs sorted out.. Whats next what's next???

Back to puzzles, our next target is this :



This time it's 2000 pcs. We've bought it already. Once this existing project is completed, we'll roll out the next one. I wonder which one looks better....?

No comments: